Halloween & Fireworks Event Cancelled
For safety reasons due to the high winds predicted on Saturday we have taken the decision to cancel this event.
Sadly due to the poor weather conditions of continuing rain and high winds predicted for Saturday we have taken the decision to cancel the Fireworks event for safety reasons. We do hope that this may be just a postponement and will inform you all if and when a new date is set. Sorry for any disappointment this may cause, but the safety and welfare of members and guests must take priority.
If you have pre-booked tickets Leigh will contact you with regards to refunds.
apologies again and we hope to see you soon on a nice calm, pleasant evening.